|Free Medical Camp on Sunday April 11|
Jain Center of (JCSC) and Anekant Community Center (ACC) will host the 20th Annual Medical Camp at the Jain Center on Sunday - April 11, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
This camp is open to everybody for FREE, so please let your friends know about the same. Especially if you have parents or relatives visiting from India.
The health services offered will include the following:Vital signs ( , blood pressure) measurement, , glucose, and other tests as recommended by physician, EKG, Mammogram, , , dental exams, eye exams, etc.
Several medical & surgical specialists such as Cardiologist, , Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Ophthalmologist, Dentist, ENT specialist will be available for consultation. We will also have dietitian, pharmacists, physiotherapist, expert, ayurvedic doctor etc.
Please come with empty stomach (nothing to eat/drink after midnight) for accurate blood results.
For more information, please contact:
Dr Ramesh Kothari or
Dr Nitin Shah or or
Dr Jayesh Shah or or
Dr Manilal Mehta
We request that you pre-register online as this will make the process easier and faster for you as well as for us..
1. Please visit any of the following websites:
http://www.jaincent er.net - For Jain Center of Southern California
http://www.anekant. net - For Anekant Community Center
2. Once on the website, Click on the 'Pre-Register Online for 20th Annual Medical Camp - 2010' link at the top of the page. This will open a new window for completing the online registration.
3. The Medical Camp Registration website will need a password to continue. The password is ahinsa2010.
4a. Prior Medical Camp Attendee?
If you have attended any Medical camp at the Jain Center in the last 5 years, then we have your prior records and you can quickly register by providing just your First Name and Date of Birth and clicking the Register Me button
This will bring up your existing information on the next screen. (Step 5)
If the First Name and the Date of Birth do not match in our records then you cannot use this option and you will need to register as if you are visiting for the 1st time (instructions below)
4b. First time Medical Camp participant
If you are planning to attend the Medical camp for the first time, leave First Name and Date of Birth fields empty and click Register Me button.
This will bring you to the next screen where all your information needs to be entered.
5. Complete all information on this screen. Please make sure to enter your address, phone numbers, date of birth and gender (Male / Female). For pre-registering a child, under the spouse, please enter the father's name.
If you are a prior medical camp participant, please update your contact information.
6. Once completed, Click on Save New Registration button.
7. The next screen gives you the facility to print your regsitration number. Please make sure that you have this number available / printed, as this will be needed when you arrive on April 11.
Please register only if you are sure that you will be attending this Free Medical Camp.